Sunday, March 17, 2013

Hi, I missed you!

      So, maybe I'm back. I miss blogging, sharing my daily stuff and just feeling connected to the world. I lost my camera battery charger last July...and I have a new one on the way, thanks to my sweet husband.
      I've been busy homeschooling my girls, growing a baby and reading and cooking a lot! (Okay, and napping...)
       This is me and baby J at 37 weeks together, getting ready for Julie's birthday party.
      Glasses, Ray-Ban. (RX) Earrings, Anthropologie. Top, Mod Cloth. Jeans, Asos (maternity) Purse, vintage via a yard sale (1.00!) Boots, Frye via eBay. Lipstick, Maybelleline (Shocking Coral)
       I'm now at 38 weeks and 4 days. Not being patient, but I'm praying a lot. Just trying to hang in there til this sweet babe decides to show up!
       So, what have you been up to?!

No comments:

Post a Comment