Friday, August 17, 2012

Home School

     Here's the lowdown: I started doing home school pre-k with Little-Miss-Can't-Be-Wrong this week. It went really, really well. I feel like celebrating! We are doing three mornings a week, 1.5-2 hours of reading out loud, writing numbers,  workbooks (she LoVeS!) for general pre-k and sight words,  and Brain Quest.

     In addition, we are doing a lot of outside/enjoying nature time, creative time (hours a day, they can't be stopped) and she starts ballet next week. I wasn't sure I could fill the time, but wow. I never have enough time to do everything I'm thinking of.

     It is such a relief to have her so excited about school! I've been praying a lot and attribute all success to God's blessing. I really feel that He is leading me to do this for my family this year.

     And I'm happy to answer any questions, although I don't have much wisdom to offer. But if you wanna pick a fight, go elsewhere, as I tell my kids a hundred times a day.

 P:S Go check out Bleubird Blog today for a HS post. It motivated me to blog for the first time in months.

No comments:

Post a Comment