Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Living Room Snippets

     When we first moved into this house, it seemed like we'd ended up in a fairy tale castle to me! So much more, of everything, than I had every pictured us in. Or desired, for that matter. God has so blessed us!
{Vintage suitcases, claw foot organ stool, and cushions}


{Prinstagram prints on Instagram snaps, with washi tape,
      A fireplace is something I've always wanted. Fall, roasting marshmallows, Halloween, watching White Christmas and eating Christmas cookies...snow storms...

{Vintage jadite bulb bowls on the mantle, from my mom. The smaller one was my great grandma Tootsie's!}
     Family photo gallery wall. I used black and white frames from Michael's and Target for pictures of our family, mixed in with our grandparents and parents.
{Vintage table and basket full of old quilts. Poster from the Ryman Auditorium}

     Next up, the kitchen! See those Amy Butler sunburst curtains? One of the very best things!

{Paint: Gray Horse by Benjamin Moore. Curtain fabric: Amy Butler Lark. Flooring: Pergo Montgomery Apple}

No comments:

Post a Comment